Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thai for Thailand - July 16


It was a very slow day in Marysville, Washington. Towards the end of the evening I was working along and ran into this asian lady. I started canvassing her and she was very kind and listened to what I had to say. She ended up being interested in getting the cookbook, Naturally Gourmet. I asked her where she was from and I was happily surprised to find out she was from Thailand!! I told her that's where I have been planning to go to do some media missionary work! She gave me a few tips for Thailand and I told her some of the Thai I knew and she said I was pretty good! She shared with me a phrase or two and with that I headed on to new opportunities. God is good!
Here she is with Naturally Gourmet!



1 comment:

  1. God is most definately good... Praise Him!!!

    Blessings,
    Tina
    www.christinalambert.org

    P.S. Check out my blog sometimes. We are moving to Northern ID soon. :-) Hope to see you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete