Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting out of my comfort zone again!


Sunday I knew I had to go back out. I packed my bag and got in car and prayed. I went less than a mile from Weimar. There was a small mobile home community just across the highway from Weimar that I went to for maybe an hour. The very first door I went to I started talking to the man of the house and canvassing about the cookbook so he said he'd get his wife since she was the one that would like it. When she came I canvassed her and showed her the cookbook and several others and she wanted to get the cookbook almost before I could describe it to her, she really wanted to help out and for what she gave I told her that she would really like 'Peace above the Storm' as well. She said she'd like to use it in the morning with her Yoga time. :) God has a surprise for her, I just hope she doesn't see it as cliche but something new and refreshing about God! Please keep her in your prayers, thank you! 
The last door I was at was a really cool experience!!! It was an older couple and I started showing the cookbook which led me to the wife and I told her about it but she could't afford it so I showed her some of the others as she kept asking what else I had! That is one of the coolest things they will ask you! "What else do you have?" She was really curious about the Storytime children's book. She said they used to have a huge set of children's books and I showed her in the back of the cookbook and asked her if it was the Blue Bible Story books and she was excited to see that it was!! Found out they have Desire of Ages and have had connections with Adventism before and appreciate it. They know a little about Weimar but told me that the food there was kinda tasteless. lol I guess it can be sometimes. They didn't have much but decided to get Storytime for their current and upcoming grandchildren. The Lord always blesses! I am sure glad I decided to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment