Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Door to door and more!

The other day was amazing!! I got to go canvassing on Monday and it was a great experience! I went to one of the poorer neighborhoods in our little town and in just 2 hours I got out a spanish Cookbook and Great Controversy! I also got to talk with a young, single mom who had a 4 year old daughter and she was interested in some of the books but just couldn't get them at the moment since it was between pay days. She was very interested with everything on the survey though, including Cooking Classes and Bible Studies!! She is open but just so busy being a single mom. Please keep Aylah in your prayers, friends! So, what have you done to share Jesus today? I would lover. To hear your stories!

P.S. Last night we had the introductory Depression Recovery class and was I surprised when one of the ladies recognized me. It turns out the other day before I went canvassing, I went to get a haircut since my hair was getting quite long. I decided to get my hair cut in the small town where I live even though it's more expensive here. Well, the lady that cut my hair was the same lady that recognized me at the seminar! Ptl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment