Friday, May 9, 2014

Older Random Entries

 I thought maybe some of my diary entries might be worth putting up on my blog. I'm not much of a writer but I need to write more!

5/9/14

Worship this Friday evening was in Karen, so I didn't understand it, but didn't want to look like I was ignoring the message, so decided to imagine what the message was about and what the pastor was talking about. It actually got kinda interesting but the ideas didn't all go together. It's a little harder on the imagination when the Karen inflection isn't just like English.

Oh, that I had a thousand lives to give, I would send them to live with and learn the language of every culture that I may share Jesus with them! But I have yet, only one life and I will strive to give it completely to God and to go wherever He wishes me to go, no matter the consequences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment